DIY: Glitter Pencils


Last September, while I was making these glitter clothespins, I decided to jazz up a few pencils at my desk with the leftover glue and glitter. At the time, I intended on creating a separate DIY post for them because they turned out so cute, but I never got around to photographing the steps so I ended up just putting a pic of the finished pencils in this post. After seeing them every single day for the past 7 months or so, and every single day thinking I really should do a quick DIY post on those, I finally decided last week to take out my supplies and make a few more so these little lovelies could have their own space here on the blog. They are really simple to make, and all you'll need is Mod Podge (or any crafting glue), pencils, and glitter. Have fun!

photos Brunch at Saks

PS. Today is the last day of the ShoeMint giveaway.
They're giving {3} of you 1 pair of shoes of your choice! Enter here.
Winners announced tomorrow morning :)

Pin It!